Diverse Magazine is a not-for-profit Limited by Guarantee company, Registered at Companies House under registration number 08900918
The legal objects for which the Company is established are:
- to advance the education of the public in their history, customs, culture, and heritage through the publishing of various publications in various formats.
- to combine community and informal education, training and advocacy with the professional skills of the publishing, media and entertainment industry.
- to offer support and pastoral care to service users, their peers and their families.
- to develop partnerships and networking relationships for the benefit of service users and service progression.
- to offer support and partnerships with other community organisations or ‘community interest’ companies.
- to develop funding strategies and development plans for sustainability and project progression.
- to apply for funds both ‘Statutory’ and ‘Trust’ for natural progression and project development.