Diverse Magazine is the online magazine of Diversity and Inclusion UK Limited (Registered Number 08900918), a specialist not-for-profit Diversity and Inclusion company that provides a range of equality, diversity and inclusion services, all of which support private, public and voluntary sector organisations to foster good workplace practices.
We assist organisations in creating and sustaining inclusive environments which allow those organisations to attract and retain top talent and to achieve their strategic objectives and anticipated business results.
Our Mission is to strategically influence national and international business and social culture through business advocacy, benchmarking and networking to achieve competitive advantage by embedding diversity and inclusion in every aspect of business practices. This involves the recruitment, retention and development of good employee relationships, thus enhancing their ability to maximise the potential of the organisation’s human resources resulting in an inclusive, vibrant and successful organisation culture.
Our Vision is “Elevating Diversity and Inclusion to being a 21st century business necessity”.
- Publishing of Diverse Magazine (online digital and printed versions);
- Development of UK Companies Diversity & Inclusion League Tables; ;
- Centers of Excellence, a program to enhance successful business relationships between diversity and inclusion corporations by strengthening corporate minority supplier development processes;
- Dissemination, through the Diversity & Inclusion Business Information Center, of vital statistics and information pertinent to the changing picture of diversity and inclusion business development;
- Business Opportunity Exhibitions which allow minority business enterprises to present themselves to hundreds of prospective buyers in a short time;
- Learning & Mentoring Programs – Corporate Seminars & Mentoring Projects will be available for continuing education in support of supplier development;
- Networking opportunities, organised by purchasing categories, at which suppliers speak directly to appropriate purchasing agents;
- How to brochures, Second Tier Guidelines, and other publications;
- Newsletters and Special Bulletins: Sent via email on timely business topics, event announcements and available resources;
- Diversity & Inclusion Annual Conference, the national benchmark forum for diversity and inclusion business development;
- Awards and special recognition of outstanding corporate programs in support of diversity and inclusion business development;
- And a variety of other activities to generate business competitive advantage, bringing businesses together, in both formal and informal settings, to foster the development of long-term, mutually beneficial business relations.
The Board of Trustees is Chaired by Garth Dallas MBA, a highly experienced Diversity Professional and global entrepreneur.
Let Diverse Magazine Group ignite the passion for excellence in your organisation and transform your employees into high performers through education, training and coaching.
The successful organisation of today is the one that knows how to manage and move with Diversity.